US Consumers Making a Shift to No Deposit Required-No Contract
A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS
Privately Branded Cell Phone Services Provider
Powered by Americas Largest & Most Reliable 3G Network
- Are you tired of paying more for what you need because of past credit problems?
- Are you tired of being rejected for a 2-year contract and free cell phone by the major wireless carriers?
- Are you tired of paying for prepaid card cell phone services with $1.99, $2.49, $3.99 daily access fees that’s simply draining your pocket-book?
- Are you being told you have to pay a $300, $400, $500, $1000 dollar deposit to get cell phone service for yourself or business?
- Are you tired of local cell phone services providers with small coverage areas, poor quality voice, text signals and unreliable web service access?
We give YOU the power to say:
- Say NO to a credit check to get a cell phone and monthly plan
- Say NO to a $300, $400, $500, $1000 dollar security deposit requirement because you have bad credit
- Say NO to long term contract commitments
- Say GOOD-BYE to prepaid cell phone services with $1.99, $2.49, $3.99 daily access fees
- Say YES to FREE CELL PHONE and Americas Choice Nationwide 3G Network Coverage with the Most Reliable Talk, Text, MMS and Mobile Web Services
- Say HELLO to A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS and a BETTER No Contract cellular services experience!
A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS cell phone plan provides a third option for those who don’t quite fit into the standard contract monthly rate plan or the pay as you go plan. A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS plan has some advantages that just might suit you better than either of the other two options.
The main advantage of an A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS plan is that the subscriber does not need to enter into a contract, go through a credit check or supply a security deposit. In this way it is similar to the prepaid pay as you go cell phone plan. However, the A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS plan requires a monthly top-off, or payment towards the plan’s minutes. This is commonly US$40-60, which can be purchased one of several ways. The monthly required payment makes the A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS plan similar to a standard plan, with the added benefit of free nights starting at 7PM, free weekends all month long and nationwide coverage. You get more minutes and monthly service features compared to pay as you go plan. Plus many of the same standard features that compliment contract plans such as text messaging, internet data plans, mobile to mobile, conference calling, voice-mail basic and enhanced.
If minutes do run out on a A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS plan, the phone will become inoperable for making or receiving calls until the account is “recharged.” Some carriers immediately disable the account. However, A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS offers a standard grace period during which the phone number and account information is frozen. Also included with our call plans is built in flexibility to where our customers can change plans features each billing at no extra charge as they see fit. A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS plan can be a good choice for parents who want to provide a cell phone for a son or daughter, but want to stay on a controlled cellular budget.
The A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS offers many advantages over pay as you go plans similar to the perks offered with standard plans, such as free nighttime & weekend minutes. Mobile to mobile minutes voice mail and text messaging. The coverage areas are greater than that of pay as you go plans offered by the same carrier.
A credit check is not required on a A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS cell phone plan because the plan is month to month. A deposit is also not required because the cell phone is typically purchased at a wholesale price. Standard contractual plans give phones away for free, then require a hefty security deposit and or then subsidize the loss by mandatory long-term contracts and early termination penalties.
A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS cell phone plans fill a niche market, are more cost-efficient than a pay as you go plan, without the long-term commitment, credit checks or deposits required by a contractual plan. They also offer a way for parents to control the cellular spending habits of their children.
If you have been turned down for a contract with the large carriers, asked to pay a hefty deposit and prepaid is becoming too expensive Say HELLO to A P E X GLOBAL WIRELESS